EasyApache is a software that installs, modifies, and validates your Apache web server, PHP, Tomcat, and other components of your web server.
EasyApache 4 supports the following operating systems:
- CentOS 6 or 7.
- CloudLinux 6 or 7 (cPanel & WHM version 56 or later only).
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 or 7.
- EasyApache 4 supports PHP versions 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 7.0, and 7.1.
- EasyApache 4 only supports Apache version 2.4
How to install EasyApache 4
- To install EasyApache 4, perform the following steps on the command line as the root user:
How to uninstall EasyApache 4
- To uninstall EasyApache 4, perform the following steps on the command line as the root user:
/scripts/migrate_ea3_to_ea4 –revert –run
If you’re using CentOS for any part of your data center, chances are you’re looking for an easier administration solution. Although CentOS offers a very nice GUI desktop (GNOME 3), there are certain systems and services you want to be able to manage with a level of efficiency that requires a web-based admin console. That’s where the CentOS Web Panel comes in.
For anyone running CentOS, Web Panel should be considered a must-have. Install this as soon as you have CentOS up and running, and your experience with the open source server solution will be much improved.
- A fully updated CentOS server install (CentOS 6)
- LAMP stack installed
- 32bit Server – 512 MB RAM
- 64bit Server – 1024 MB RAM
- Drive space – 10 GB
How to Install: http://centos-webpanel.com/installation-instructions