You cannot import mysql database of file size more than 50 MB from your site’s PHPmyAdmin. Even though its compressed with gzip or zip, your_database.sql.gz shouldn’t exceed that maximum file size limit.
So how to import larger mysql database?
The workaround is importing it with Bigdump script. You can download the script from here.
Watch the video below to get started,
NOTE: while importing the DB, you will receive an error saying (At this place the current query includes more than 300 dump lines). So to resolve this issue, simply search for the $max_query_lines and change the value to a greater number.
In order to enable to MySQLi extension in your WHM, please follow these steps:
- Log into the WHM with your root credentials.
- Go to the “Easy Apache (Apache Update)” menu, located in the “Software” section or use the search box to find it.
- On the Easy Apache page, make sure your Previously Saved (Default) configuration is selected and click on “Customize Profile”.
- Keep clicking “Next Step”, until you reach the “Short Options List” page and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click on the “Exhaustive Options List” button.
- On this page, scroll down to the PHP section and find MySQL “Improved” extension.
- Ensure the check box is filled in and scroll to the bottom.
- Click the “Save Only” button.
- On the next page, click the “Build profile I just saved” button.
- A pop box will appear and ask you to recompile Apache and PHP, select “Yes” and “I understand”, if prompted.
- Wait until the Build output is complete and the MySQLi extension should be installed/enabled. Please do not log out of the WHM or interrupt the rebuild process and wait for it to be completed.