Recently, I had to create a Wiki site. So consideriing all the features, my selection was Dokuwiki. Before the go live, I had to secure the Wiki site. My primary concern was MFA (Multi Factor Authentication). I faced some issues while configuring the MFA. So, I thought of sharing this with you. Let’s see how we can enable MFA.
- Using the DokuWiki extension manager, install Attribute Plugin
- Then, install Two Factor Authentication – Core Plugin
- Finally, you may install any of the plugings based on your requirement [Email Plugin | Google Auth. | SMS].
- After installing the plugins, you may need to access Admin section
- In Admin section, scroll down to “Twofactor” section and enable two factor auth.
Make sure to slect “Mandatory” as no one can bypass the MFA
- Then, you need to enable Google Auth. plugin as below
- Finally, you may verify the MFA by running Enrollment wizard and re login
As you can see, I can not login to the system without providing the configured MFA.