A nice tool that you can use is Microsoft’s free PortQueryUI. It provides a GUI for the portqry.exe command-line tool, which is installed by default on recent Windows OS versions.
- Run portqueryui.exe.
- In the Port Query dialog box, enter the destination IP address or Fully Qualified Domain Name(FQDN) to query. In this case, you can enter 127.0.0.1 or localhost.
- Select Manually input query ports and type 443 in the Ports to query field. (By default, TCP is selected in the Protocol drop-down list).
- Click the Query button. The status of port 443 is displayed in the bottom pane of the Port Query dialog box.
G Suite to Office 365 Migrator
- G Suite to Office 365 migrator software moves mailboxes of Google Apps to MS O365 account.
- The application transfers emails, calendars, and contacts of the Google Mail account to the Microsoft cloud/ OWA account.
- The utility provides the multiple domain facility to the users of G Suite Apps domain account.
- To migrate the selected the items (emails, contacts and calendars) to MS Outlook 365 account, the program has given the filter option.
- One can also apply the date filter option to transfer the data of the specific date range.
- The option to pause and resume the migration process is given by the Google Apps to Office 365.
for more info…