1. SSH to the server in which you need to install CloudFlare plugin.
2. Enter the cPanel basic directory:
3. Download the tar file to your server.
curl -k -L https://github.com/cloudflare/CloudFlare-CPanel/tarball/master > cloudflare.tar.gz
4. Untar the file
tar -zxvf cloudflare.tar.gz
5. This will extracts a directory which includes a UNIQUE_ID. The sample format of this will be as follows:
Here w40bbb3 is the UNIQUE_ID.
6. Execute the install script in the following format:
./install_cf API_HOST_KEY mod_cf “Your Company Name”
API_HOST_KEY – You will get this from your CloudFlare panel.
Your Company name – You can give your hostname here.
mod_cf is optional. If set, the installer will also try to install mod_cloudflare
That’s it!!! Now, you will be able to see an icon for “CloudFlare” in all your cPanel accounts.