In order to enable to MySQLi extension in your WHM, please follow these steps:
- Log into the WHM with your root credentials.
- Go to the “Easy Apache (Apache Update)” menu, located in the “Software” section or use the search box to find it.
- On the Easy Apache page, make sure your Previously Saved (Default) configuration is selected and click on “Customize Profile”.
- Keep clicking “Next Step”, until you reach the “Short Options List” page and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click on the “Exhaustive Options List” button.
- On this page, scroll down to the PHP section and find MySQL “Improved” extension.
- Ensure the check box is filled in and scroll to the bottom.
- Click the “Save Only” button.
- On the next page, click the “Build profile I just saved” button.
- A pop box will appear and ask you to recompile Apache and PHP, select “Yes” and “I understand”, if prompted.
- Wait until the Build output is complete and the MySQLi extension should be installed/enabled. Please do not log out of the WHM or interrupt the rebuild process and wait for it to be completed.
Please follow and like us: